Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Onken W speaker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Barossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    i have the change to get another pair of 416-8a speakers. The other pair 416-8a i have was reconed and remag. by Bill from GPA.
    So does it make sense to build the Onken W enclosures for them? My music room is about 40 m^2 ( ~400 qfeet). I would like to drive the Altec's in an active system. Parasound HCA-2200 for the woofers, 2A3 single ended for the 288-16K.

    Greetings Barossi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Datubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd say "Go for it"! But then again, I'm biased. forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.